Man City v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 767

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Man City and Arsenal in the Premier League.

More...

almunia OG.XD

hit him on the back of the head. sounds funny.

i hope it's a draw.

Also hope it's a draw. Don't want either team as rivals for our title this season.

;)

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Well... I'm speechless.

wtf did adebayor stamp on van persie face on purpose? i didnt see the match i had a driving lesson and was listening to it on radio.

someone give me details please.

I don't really know what happened in the whole match. Were we unlucky again or did we deserve to lose?

not the most exciting game ever, picked up a bit 2nd half, they took there chances, that was it.

they played very defensive mind

it sounded like you were better than city at 1-1 and then city scored to go ahead against the run of the game and then got 2 more.

To be honest, Arsenal dominated midfield play, but rarely had an attempt at goal, whereas City took every chance they got pretty much. Arsenal made some defensive mistakes too, and seemed a bit sloppy, whereas City seemed solid at the back.

Adebayor is such a ******** though. When he scored, he ran the full length of the pitch to the other end to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans, and he laughed too. Got a yellow card, but doesn't seem like enough... showed a total disrespect there.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Arsenal got closed down a lot during this game. City were pressing them constantly.

From listening to Phil Thompson, it sounds like Ade stamped on him with intent but only he knows whether he meant it or not, but after hearing he slid infront of the arsenal fans when he scored, i wouldnt be suprised if he stamped on RVP on purpose, what a mug.

he would be no where near as good as he is now if it wasnt for wenger and arsenal

Ahh get in there Man City....amazing start to the season...roll on the Manc derby. Can't wait to see the highlights

Heard that Van Persie was bleeding heavily when he left the field. Any confirmations on this? Adebayor is a real douche bag for doing all of these.

He was cut, that much is sure. Wasn't 'bleeding heavily' from what I saw.

Back