Man City v Napoli - 14/09/2011

ah thats understandable then. Very good group for the neutral, bit annoyed i couldt watch too much tonight since United were playing

yeah, talksh*te were spouting their usual **** saying we had 10,000 tickets unsold tonight, load of toss.

i bet, in a way im not too disappointed at getting such a hard group, will make our first CL outing more entertaining.

I wish united woulda got the group of death with barca/milan/dortmund though :p

yeah, talksh*te were spouting their usual **** saying we had 10,000 tickets unsold tonight, load of toss.

i bet, in a way im not too disappointed at getting such a hard group, will make our first CL outing more entertaining.

I wish united woulda got the group of death with barca/milan/dortmund though :p

United were top seeds so couldn't draw Barca. :)

United were top seeds so couldn't draw Barca. :)

oh **** yeah, i forgot we were seeded third, i was sh*tting my pants when barca/milan got drawn, thinking i bet we get that group cos of typical city luck :p

good game for both debutant teams. but kolorovs goal is amazing . ;)

Honestly so. Kroos, Robben, Ribery, Gomes, Schweinsteiger attacking and they've not conceded in 7 games. That, and the fact the final is at the Allianz also.

Bayern for me.

Muller>kroos
So IFFFF robben is not injured then muller will play CAM. His more efficient at CAM than at right wing(not saying he sucks at right wing,just that his best at CAM). Kroos is a very good talent but his problem is he often times just disappear late in the game just like the 7-0 game vs freiburg and 2-0 against villareal,due to lack of stamina maybe?
Ribery,again,was class. Think jupp told ribery to be less selfish and pass instead of trying to shoot,now he looks for the pass rather than try to score himself. He could have tried some of the shots in the match and maybe got 1 goal but he opted to pass instead. Not complaining though,if he performs like this the whole season i can see him topping the assists charts in bundesliga and champs league.

#MUFC XI to face Otelul Galati: Lindegaard; Smalling Evans Vidic Fabio; Valencia Carrick Anderson Nani; Rooney Hernandez.

#MUFC bench: De Gea, Jones, Evans, Fletcher, Owen, Berbatov, Welbeck

#MUFC XI to face Otelul Galati: Lindegaard; Smalling Evans Vidic Fabio; Valencia Carrick Anderson Nani; Rooney Hernandez.

#MUFC bench: De Gea, Jones, Evans, Fletcher, Owen, Berbatov, Welbeck

whats this got to do with Man City - Napoli :p