Status
Not open for further replies.

Milen1234

Reaction score
Hi

I've just gone Man City

Who should i buy?????????????????????

:@

how about going milwall manager? then show your true skill rather than going man city ryt from the off.

im millwall expected to finish 14th but im first and my best signing is 40 year old henk vos who signed a 4 year contract :L 44 year old in the championship :D hopefully..

persoanlly for met it would be all the best players under the age of 18. finsih decent position in prem for a few season andd then take europe by storm with my wonderkids

i know there a lots of guys who get slated for for asking for help as man city when they have dreamteam. but in the first season i ahve noticed that not that many big names are willing to come to eastlands. so i feel your pain, but only slightly lol. younger/slightly less famous stars are still gettable. sakho, kierrison, hamsik, zhirkov etc

This thread was originally a **** take ... haven't done a City game in ages.

But yeah it's true about big names not coming to Eastlands. I noticed that when my mate on a net game was Chelski and everyone i wanted went to him instead.

i had a feeling it was a **** take lol.

but yeah i guess its like real life. i mean robinho came, but only on silly money and there was all that talk of him thinking it was chelsea he had signed for...

and apart from adebayor they havent exactly signed any huge names this year. iu dont really regard adebayor asd a huge name either, i bet wenger is laughing all the way to the bank with his 25 mill

Hmm...anyway some suggestions who should you buy...
- Antonio Valencia
- Yury Zhirkov
- Wagner Love
- Simon Vuckevic
- Federico Fazio
- Mamadou Sakho
- Darijo Srna
- Juan Manuel Vargas
- and you may buy some players for future, like: Davide Santon, Marquinhos, Keirrison, Sergio Asenjo, Leo, Sotiris Ninis, etc... these are some examples ... now it's up to you, who you buy, and if you sell someone, you may buy some real stars...

Good Luck :)

because all those names werent obvious....

Oh please god!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back