Jellen

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm playing Man City, but I can't seem to score any goals, despite having some great strikers. I'm playing a 4-4-2 system, like this:

GK: Joe Hart - GK Defend
DR: Micah Richards - Fullback Support
DCr: Vincent Kompany - Ball Playing Defender Defend
DCl: Lescott - Central Defender Defend
DL: Gael Clichy - Wingback Support
MCr: Samir Nasri - Adv. Playmaker support
MCl: Yaya Touré - Deep Lying Playmaker defend
AMR: Mario Balotelli - Winger attack
AML: David Silva - Adv. Playmaker attack
Sr: Sergio Aguero - Complete Forward attack
Sl: Carlos Tevez - Complete Forward support

My subs are:
Shay Given;
Pablo Zabaleta; Kolo Toure; Jerome Boateng; Alex Kolarov;
James Milner; Michael Johnson; Nigel De Jong;
Shaun W-P; Adam Johnson;
Emmanuel Adebayor; Edin Dzeko

Is there anyone who has any ideas on how to get more goals?

Thanks in advance!

u have left your best player on the bench u should start with dzeko

sorry I did not offer more assistance, people having problems at Man City do not get much sympathy from me :)

set Tevez to deep lying forward - support, you need to have a good ball wining type of midfield as Yaya and Nasri are rather attacking, plus having Silva and Mario out wide does not offer much protection on defence!

buy Yann M'Vila - Stade Rennais or Javi Martinez - Athletic to take control of the midfield, or buy Mascherano!

Silva is much better when played centrally, why not narrow your formation down to a 4-3-1-2 or even a diamond 4-1-2-1-2 with the Dm?

sorry I did not offer more assistance, people having problems at Man City do not get much sympathy from me :)

set Tevez to deep lying forward - support, you need to have a good ball wining type of midfield as Yaya and Nasri are rather attacking, plus having Silva and Mario out wide does not offer much protection on defence!

buy Yann M'Vila - Stade Rennais or Javi Martinez - Athletic to take control of the midfield, or buy Mascherano!

Silva is much better when played centrally, why not narrow your formation down to a 4-3-1-2 or even a diamond 4-1-2-1-2 with the Dm?

Haha, I think that the people you should have sympathy for are the people who suck with teams like Man City :)

I'm gonna try the diamond 4-1-2-1-2, with Nigel De Jong as Anchor Man, Yaya as DL Playmaker (sup), Nasri as advanced playmaker (sup) and David Silva as Treq. Do you think this might work? I'll use Milner as backup for Nasri and Martinez for Yaya, maybe buy another Anchor Man (Vidal)? When Silva is out I'll just throw Aguero back, or Nasri forth. Do you think that will work out?