jord2009

Reaction score
im coming to the end of the 2013-2014 season and ive just seen that C.Ronaldo is on the realistic player filter, the only problem is, is that he will cost me £80m+ and he is 29, i really want him but i dont think spending that much money on him would be good!! what do you think?

Don't sign him, you'll realistically get 2/3 years out of him, he'll cost you a fortune and he'll ask for 250k+ wages. Sign cheaper more promising players e.g. Mbaye Niang, Yaya Sanogo, Felipe Anderson.

Get him, you have the money and if you get 3 good years from him he'll win you everything :D

not realistic mate, ive tried on numerous occasions and had bids accepted for both him and messi, and unless the board can do the transfer for you, which sometimes is an option, you will b unable to sign either due to excessive signing on and agent fees, even when u offer the max u can, always gets rejected. if your 2 seasons in, go for munian or hazard, both superstars by then, or maybe eriksson

i got eriksson in my 1st season... he is good!!

to be honest i dont really need him i have silva on the right as IF and Griezmann on the left both class for me and aguero AM and cavani up top but i thought signing him would be a good bit of business .... i would rather messi but doubt it will happen :/..... and i like players that can finish in my teams more so the attacking players, my silva has 16 fin and 17 composure griezmann 14 fin 14 composure aguero 19fin 17 composure and cavani 19 fin 19 16 composure......... i have bought sanogo....... how good is ter stegen he is my 2nd GK does he turn out to be WC