Man is beaten up and gets "Rapest" tattooed on his forehead

I know this is a serious matter, absolutely ******* disgraceful actually, but I did laugh at 'It has since been covered with another tattoo that looks like a bar code'. Is that supposed to be an improvement?

I know this is a serious matter, absolutely ******* disgraceful actually, but I did laugh at 'It has since been covered with another tattoo that looks like a bar code'. Is that supposed to be an improvement?

Barcode is better than misspelled rapist;p

110629-rapest-tatt2-vmed-1a.grid-4x2.jpg

Big scary man.

Makes me feel sick even imaging getting my genitals stunned. Ooouch.

Could he not just have got it removed with a laser? Surely the better option than looking a rapist/******.

Could he not just have got it removed with a laser? Surely the better option than looking a rapist/******.

Couldn't he have just added an 'o' and claimed he was marketing a new type of Italian sauce?

"I'll make you a pasta you can't refuse. Literally."

I can see the brand taking off. I think we should pool some cash together and go pitch to Dolmio.

images

With "I'll make you a pasta you can't refuse. Literally." beneath is just too good an opportunity.

Saw the title. Naturally assumed some dumb **** on the forum had mispelt it themselves. Sniggered. Realised the assaulters (or whatever) did it. LOL'd. ;)

Is that little weed next to the gripper involved in this attack?

Someone wants to be Lisabeth Salander a bit too much...

Back