man marking

• Thread starter Thread starter Duggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6K

Duggy

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone let me know how you set specific man marking rather than having to manually do it every game

Hi guys can anyone let me know how you set specific man marking rather than having to manually do it every game
You have to do it every game. That's the whole point of specific man-marking -- marking a dangerous player specifically.

Nah mate I've seen a tactic on here and it's already pre set I just can't remember which tactic it was to ask the creator

Once you're on the pre game screen (the squad ready and can't be changed), there should be the game's odds and the opposition formation. Specific man mark the players you want.

As WJ mentioned, it should be specific to A PLAYER. But if you want to make it specicific to A POSITION (mark an opposite fullback, a central striker...), then specific man mark the opposite players you want with your choosen players. Once done, SAVE it.

This setting was meant to be for this unique game. Once the match is finished and you go back to your normal tactic page, import this saved tactic, it should ALWAYS be set (unless the opposite team doesn't play with players on the position you've specifically marked).

Note: i don't know if this is still the case for FM17 but once you've imported your saved tactic, NEVER open your player TI to check if he's specifically man marking an opposite player, or it will cancel it. Instead, just wait for your next game, and once you're in the pre match page then you're free to check it ;)

Once you're on the pre game screen (the squad ready and can't be changed), there should be the game's odds and the opposition formation. Specific man mark the players you want.

As WJ mentioned, it should be specific to A PLAYER. But if you want to make it specicific to A POSITION (mark an opposite fullback, a central striker...), then specific man mark the opposite players you want with your choosen players. Once done, SAVE it.

This setting was meant to be for this unique game. Once the match is finished and you go back to your normal tactic page, import this saved tactic, it should ALWAYS be set (unless the opposite team doesn't play with players on the position you've specifically marked).

Note: i don't know if this is still the case for FM17 but once you've imported your saved tactic, NEVER open your player TI to check if he's specifically man marking an opposite player, or it will cancel it. Instead, just wait for your next game, and once you're in the pre match page then you're free to check it ;)

this can be done at any point during the match :D

this can be done at any point during the match :D

Yes, you're right.

What I tried to explain is you generally specific man mark in player instruction in the pre match (before the match start), and not in the general tactic page... But as you say, during the game is fine too ;)

Back