Man u first season (staff mainly)

• Thread starter Thread starter mjm98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

mjm98

Reaction score
Hi I'm going to do my first long term save so everything is building for the future

I have Russia Portugal france Italy Spain Germany England(league 1) holland all loaded with the top division in each only with a small database

I have signed badelj vrjisko vertonghen sanogo Willian

I have sold nani berbatov anderson da laet kuzschack park and nearly all my reserves that I could find a buyer for (released Owen)

So here's my question who should I get with 15-30 million to further my ambitions

Also I'm looking for staff as I got rid of a lot of dead wood and had to sacrifice Phelan something I didn't want to do

I have bought in e ough coaches to satisfy 4-4.5 stars in all normall fields with 5 in both fitness catorgories
i was looking to hiring scouts and coaches that would develope into top noth nes as time went by

So to sum up can you suggest staff that grow into at least 4.5 stars and scouts that get a least 19 pa/ca

Also young players mainly for midfield with 15-30 million (could stretch if needed but like to keep a lot of wage by for board confidence)

Sorry for the long winded post

Last edited:
Although never used him myself as I usually tend to use lower teams, Christian Erisken is a player that I've seen suggested alot, also Toni Kroos could be a class buy if you can get him cheap enough, try tapping him up a bit see if that lowers the price on him.

about the scouts you go to your profil search staff ca + pa at least 18 and you are ok :) A tip staff also need money to move so buy first player and then staff so not stay without players in some positions

Back