Man U wins Premier Reserve League North

Reaction score
Anyone else catch this? Solskjær must be half-decent as a manager to be ahead by 9 points with two games to go!

It helps that they have the best reserve squad in the division, but i do agree that Solskjær must have done a very good job. Shame Liverpool couldn't beat Everton last night thanks to a controversial goal to prevent Man Utd taking the title.

Liverpool started the season brilliantly, just ran out of steam as it went on. Probably due to a lot of our best players being loaned out/away with national teams etc. No Pacheco, Nemeth, & N'Gog in the team must of really reduced or prowess in front of goal too.

Before the usual people start labelling this as some sort of excuse I'd like to say it isn't as I'm sure other teams have had the same problems.

I watched the side a few times. They play nice football, look good. A lot of the good players went out onloan part way through the season. I think that help the others pull together. Well done Ole

Last edited:
Aston Villa reserves won the Premier Leauge Reserve Team South and we're yet to lose a game this season. I think I might become a fan of Villa Reserves, also Villa Reserves won the play off against the winner of the Reserve team North last season, UTV!!

Liverpool reserves normally do well, didn't they win it last year? Or am i imagining this? Pacheco <3

Who was top scorer for them does anybody know?
Or any outstanding season by anybody?

Liverpool started the season brilliantly, just ran out of steam as it went on. Probably due to a lot of our best players being loaned out/away with national teams etc. No Pacheco, Nemeth, & N'Gog in the team must of really reduced or prowess in front of goal too.

Before the usual people start labelling this as some sort of excuse I'd like to say it isn't as I'm sure other teams have had the same problems.

I agree, would be good to see what Nemeth could do if he was left at Liverpool for a season but he is always loaned out. Ngog had done well for reserves when he has played, look for some of the current academy players to play regularly for the reserves next season particularly Thomas Ince and Krisztian Adorjan who have had great seasons for the academy side. Also next season Fransisco Duran should be playing regularly if they have solved his knee problems.

I watched the side a few times. They play nice football, look good. A lot of the good players went out online part way through the season. I think that help the others pull together. Well done Ole

players can go online half way through the season? is that meant to say on loan

Back