Man United 1st Season V11.3

• Thread starter Thread starter jord2009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

jord2009

Reaction score
I've just started my first season with united and ive Read alot of Threads about Man united who to buy and sell but I am really thinking about selling Evans berbatov and Valencia, as my board if i ask buys me 2 players such as Pato Rossi Bale Lloris and Sniejder on previous saves.

Do you think i should sell evans berbatov and valencia, if who should i buy??

An Angels approach in dealing with the Devils: A Manchester United guide

United dont have that much cash mate, they are in excessive debt....

you can sell Berbatov but Valencia is one of the best wingers on the game if used correctly and Evans is a great player on Fm (IRL he is ****) and he is HG which you will need when it comes to the ECL registrations in the future....

Pato and Bale would cost you around 65 million if not more and Snjeider wont be interested in joining and Lloris is a small fortune too...

To get the likes of Sneijder is ask my board to negotiate for me they usually negotiate 2 for transfers per season for me
i find Sakho is a better player i bought him for 18million and he scored 10 goals and got defender of the year and in the EPL Team of the Year.
i may keep Valencia then but i normally only play 1 ST 4-3-3

my board were very sticky with me, never granted me anything, except another 25 million in Jan :) for doing so well... but I always try and save my money to try and get them out of debt (in 3 years I managed to halve Uniteds debts to around 300 million)

you would just go into more and more debt plus you cannot negotiate their signing on fee's (which would be around 3-9 million each fo these players, agents fee's from 2-4 million and of course their exorbatant wages of 160k-280k per week which you wont be able to negotiate as well as probably having the clause, match highest earner...)

if you play 4-3-3 then you could sell Valencia and have a playmaker in the Amr role instead of an out and out winger...

Sakho is great, but you have Rio, Vidic, Evans, Smalling, Brown already, Smalling and Evans turn into great defenders

Valencia is brilliant,

sell Nani if your going to rid of a winger hes alot less supportive of the rest of the team,

in my current Man utd game, i sold Park-Ji, eventually Carrick, Bebe (cant sell season long loans with inital fee and wages), Orbetan(spelling). Evans is very versatile, can play LB and RB if trained, and CB.

Wes Brown and O'shea arent the best but very good backups- just offer them new contracts for less money they'll accept it, as they realise (just like IRL) that they wont play regularly and will be well payed for bench warming.

Evans turn into World Class player, like Raikan said he is also HG which is vital for ECL. Why would you sell Valencia? He is best winger by average rate in team. You could sell Berbatov next year to give room to Macheda. Buy some playmaker to backup Scholes and Carrick. Dont waste money on unnecessary players like Sakho. You have Smalling and Evans for the future, and in 3rd or 4th seasson buy some regen. So, first season, you only need playmaker. Buy GK next year.

I just think that the money i get for Valencia i could of got Lennon. Im not into Regens i try and stay away from them.

To be fair ive found sakho to be a better player than Evans when played alongside Smalling/Vida or Rio. i ended up buying bale and nobody else.

Save the money in the 1st Season and try to win as much as possible.
Then in the 2nd buy De Gea (around €20m), Hazard (€20m) and maybe G.Rossi if you have the money (if you get him then you should sell Berbatov as Rossi is a better player overall)

I bought bale im in february and joint top with Arsenal. TBH bale was a bad buy

IMO Bale is hard to get to play good. You'd of been better off playing Nani on left and Valencia on right, keeping Giggs as backup cos he struggles to finish whole games and rotate him when needed.

In my old ManUtd save i bought Rafael Toloi (DC) who was a decent Prospect, Eden Hazard who ended up being better than Giggs in his first season (Nani got alot of injuries -.-) and De Gea in my second season. Hazard was also good for back-up to Scholes because he could play AMC or AML.

I'm on my second season with man u... keep evans he's class, scored 33 goals for me in my 1st season! Valencia is also class and nani is great for the first season but gets selfish as time goes on so sell him for around 20 mil... berbatov doesn't really score goals either.

im in my second season now won the league bought mata £20mil sakho £6.5 jovetic £15 plus diouf sanogo £4.5 kevin £3.5 neuer £17.5 de gea £17.5 Daniel Kofi Agyei £4.5 Ashley YOung £20 jordan Hendersen £13 Markus Henriksen £5mil Davide santon free. Hopefully i can win it all but we shall see and all my 30+ players are player coaches

im in my second season now won the league bought mata £20mil sakho £6.5 jovetic £15 plus diouf sanogo £4.5 kevin £3.5 neuer £17.5 de gea £17.5 Daniel Kofi Agyei £4.5 Ashley YOung £20 jordan Hendersen £13 Markus Henriksen £5mil Davide santon free. Hopefully i can win it all but we shall see and all my 30+ players are player coaches
you got them cheap lol ;) id buy ashley young for £20!

to be honest the manuel neuer one surprised me as hes normally a really hard player to buy, but the Agyei is dubbed the new essien and Kevin the next Guti and ive heard Henriksen is a player but 20 million for young is a steal, him mata valencia and nani cant be bad wingers plus all the young guns and w.e regen i get through the youth team

There was no need to buy any of those players. I've just won the league by 9 points with Man Utd signing: Thiago and Varane. Collective price of £13.75 million.

In your second season you should use Tom Cleverly much more as he is a brilliant team player, the amount of times he has netted vital goals for me is unreal.

Also, £35million on goalkeepers........ why?

You don't need any more forwards.

Hernandez and Welbeck will score loads as poachers. Can play Rooney as target man/support or retrain and play him as AMC. When Welbeck returns from loan get Rooney to tutor him (they are compatible and it works very well)

Keep Evans he's quality.

Only place United need improving is midfield. Get a good creative midfielder to rotate with Anderson.

Well it was either buy neuer and de gea for 35 mil or 1 of them and use amos as Ive sold both my other keepers + i like having 2 WC keepers. My united squad needed a bit of freshening up, as all my 30 + players are either coaches or player coaches but i will never use them. Every player that turns 30 + i offer them the chance to be a coach. But all the players ive bought are either wonderkids or will be future stars. so not bad investments + has any one ver tried signing Rodwell ?? if so did he want to join ??? as he never does with me what ever season

you think Ashley Youngs deal was great, this is what I got him for, Januray (1st season 11.3)
(got Ashley Young for a straight swap with Obertan plus 1million)

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

get Jordan Mutch instead mate!

152762d1301581963-jordon-mutch-birmingham-jordon-mutch-profile_-attributes-.png

Back