wayne191183

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post of tactics, was hoping to add some screen shots but my laptop is not allowing me to do this

I have had success in my season so far using this tactic as man united

I would advise that you give the tactic time to work as my first 10 games were up and down in terms of conceding goals

but after that i conceded only 7 goals in 18 games,

played 28 games

won 22

biggest win 7-0
many 4-0 results

drew 4
everton away 2-2 ( first 10 games )
w.b.a away 2-2 9 first 10 games )
chelsea away 0-0
man city away 0-0

lost 2
arsenal away 3-2 ( first 10 games )
stoke home 1-0

in 28 games have scored 68 and conceded 16

it is an attacking tactic that seems to work better than any tactic i have created in defence

my assistant manager takes charge of all tasks matchday

please try and let me know where tactic can be improved, and if used at lower league or a not so good team how it went

Last edited:
I'll give it a try. I actually just started a new game and was thinking of using Man U. Who are you starting?

De gea gk

blind dl (shaw when fit )
vertonghen dc ( brought from spurs )
jones dc
rafael dr ( when he is fit )

fletcher bwm has been a star for me
fellaini b2b again been a star

di maria wl lots of assist and a few goals
mata ap
volland or Valencia wr

van persie or Rooney cf

The midfield could be improved which I'm going to do after the first season but the players you have are good enough to do the jojob now 33 games in and only conceded 18 goals the best I have managed

I was planning on selling RVP since I have Falcao coming in. Might see what I can do with Rooney.

I terminated falcao loan because I would not have kept him next season so wanted to create a tactic without him, he would proberbly suit the role as well as can persie,

Against the bigger teams the games have been open but good results to date the only game I should have lost was chelsea away when they controlled the game from the start, other than that its been great..

hope you have some success. With it

Can you not import it from the tactics screen once it's in the fm2015 tactics file

I can't use the file as it's not a .tac. I tried changing it to read as a .tac, but it won't load

added tactic as fmf file again the tac file does not seem to work

Last edited:
just an update... I won the league and finished on 96pts... Chelsea finished 2nd on 91

in the final of the fa cup against tottenham who I have beat 3-0 and 4-0 this seseasoned

We finished up scoring 84 goals and conceding 20... As I said the best defensively I have managed..

currently on a 27 game unbeaten run in the league so fingers crossed the same for next season

has anyone else had any success with this tactic?

In my 2nd season now only conceded 14 goals in 32 games,,

7pts clear of chelsea and on course for over 90pts again

Conceeds to many goals

Its a great home tactic, but when playing away, I conceed to many goals. iam playing with southampton

Who did you get rid of in the first season apart from Falcao?

Its a great home tactic, but when playing away, I conceed to many goals. iam playing with southampton

Away from home I think it needs to be changed up abit, with man united its easier against the bigger teams you get more of a game but I like it as a plug and play..

I personally have not changed anything but lots in the game have said you need a tactic for home and a tactic for away

I can't find the tac file. I only see a fmf file

On the tactic screen it will not show up under archived tactics.. If you select to import tactics then select tactic you want it will show up at the top