Man United Super Team

• Thread starter Thread starter xvfg9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4K
You should at least tell of the team, post screenshots ect. to interest people in downloading.

what do you mean super team? all the best players ever to play for united? or did you just add all the best players in the game to the utd squad?

i looked for the best team for manchester united over the internet and used the most popular players this is the team

GK: Gianluigi Buffon

LB: Patrice Evra

CB: Rio Ferdinand,John Terry

RB: Sergio Ramos

RW: Lionel Messi

CM: Lee Cattermole

LW: Franck Ribery

ST: Gonzalo Higuain, Edin Dzeko, Diego Forlan

Good enough for you?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Palacios is not even close to the best cm, Ramos is a right back, cole is a left back. Capdevila is nowhere near best LB, Suarez is not even close to best striker

i didnt say they were the best it was the most popular

Great Team Mate :D Joke Suazrez, Forlan, Capdevila And Palacious Hahahaha. No Kaka, Ronaldo or any1 like that

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

i didnt say they were the best it was the most popular

Why call it a super team and i doubt Palacious is that popular

You guys think that players like kaka, ronaldo, ferdinand, torres and players like that make the best team they dont if you do think that then you know nowt about football

You guys think that players like kaka, ronaldo, ferdinand, torres and players like that make the best team they dont if you do think that then you know nowt about football

your right all of those players in the same squad don't necessarily make the best team but neither does playing players out of position and picking players like lee cattermole lol

Why would anyone download this after seeing that team lol

I have to say that the current United team is better then that... still though, can't fault you for making something you would enjoy personally & sharing the love.

finnaly someone who doesnt hate some 10 year olds football dream team

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

"Dont judge a book by its cover" dont judge this team until you try it

Nice team. Wouldn't personally download, but who is to say someone else won't

oh yeh a really bad team just beat barca 4-0 cattermole hatrick

i could get a hatrick playing in that team. no major achievement.

no but my point is your saying cattermole is **** but he is good

he's certainly not 'super' and at no point did i say he was ****. get yer facts straight

Back