Millwalltyler

Reaction score
Im man united in my first season and need some good young players. Any position. Plz can u recommend some

sell nani Young and hernandez promote jese lingard and januzaj & nick powell train those 3 right and they will bet great for you. With the money you have on top of you decent budget buy Christian Ericksen from Ajax. Marouane Fellaini. and get Mario Goetze

If you love using young players and raising them like I do United have a good host of young players, I prefer using as many English players as possible, so most of the ones I use are English

They have players like: Danny Welbeck, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Tom Cleverley, Nick Powell, Wilfried Zaha, Adnan Januzaj, David De Gea, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Andrea Pereira, Mats Daehli, Angelo Henriquez.

Plus some other good youngsters you can sign are:

Ross Barkley, Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Romelu Lukaku, Steven Caulker to name a few

Best players to United as per my experience: Erik Lamela, Sharawy, LEandro Damiao* (Beast), Cavani (lasts till his age of 29 everytime in my game), try to grab ayew, yormalenko, adryan,Mateo Kovacic, Alaba as early as possible.

Sell: Welbeck, Chicharito, Nani, ashley young, anderson, RVP as soon as possible because they will not help you much.
areas to be strenghten are Full backs, you will get Baines chieply, and for some seasons I kept NAthanian clyne. with Raphael, I sold Rapha for 40-45 mil to MAdrid.

Players do not sell : Jones, Fletcher, Carrick, Vidic, Smalling, Evans as they can produce goals and an avarege of 7.70-7.90 even after they passed their picks. Keep the training to attcking set pieces and see the magic of Vidic for some seasons.

Sell Rooney after 29 as he turns goalless and a burden to the team eating a hefty weekly salary and will give you headache.

Next GEn players : Januzaj, send him to loan for 2-3 seasons, and he will be an asset at att Midfield.

Players do not try: Rodrigo, Bernerd.

** Try to collect some good regens having potential to 4* in their earlier days.