Reaction score
I'm approaching the end of the 1st season with man utd. I'm currently 2nd level on points with Liverpool I play a 4-3-3 formation with a DM(blind) and a right IF (mata) with bastain in cm with wazza and di maria on the left. my defence is Rafael wanyama jones shaw and de gea in goal, my problem is I keep conceding stupid goals and loosing. im not keeping falcao as I need to strengthen in other areas, my problem is I think its time to move wayne and RVP on as I have Hernandez Wilson Henriquez plus in midfield I have koke herrea (sp) I need a better playmaker and battering ram of a DM

Playmaker I really suggest Eriksen from Spurs, I have him on my Utd save and is assist and goal machine :)
And for DM Kaptoum from Barca or Lars Bender:)

I was thinking Kondogbia for DM!!! is it wise to sell RVP and wayne??? as will need younger replacements

I was thinking Kondogbia for DM!!! is it wise to sell RVP and wayne??? as will need younger replacements
Kondogbia is good not sure he is natural DM? Would sell RVP 1st then Rooney after couple of seasons. I have found if play to young STR they can struggle for goals.

I only use 1 up top looking for the perfect role for bastian currently a DLP!! both benders are at Chelsea :( so no go there

sell rooney keep rvp & henriquez your 2nd choice striker & wilson in 1st team but available for reserves sign a top draw amc to play second fiddle to januzaj in the hole sell hernandez striking problem sorted switch to 4-2-3-1 your team will be scoring for fun grab yourself a top draw rw as well train mata to play lw and have him n di maria in rotation

also play herrera as a roaming playmaker alongside carrick or blind as dlp d

you really got to look at your players strengths overall and build a system around it and get rid of anyone who doesnt suit your system

Last edited:
I have bastian I wanna get the best out of him ive lost badly this season 1 or 2 6-0s and a few 4-1's these need to stop