Man Utd 1st Season January.

Ok, I need help.

I need any kind of player to strengthen my squad, I havent sold anyone and my only signing was Montolivo for a creative midfielder ( he always performed for me in fm11 but is a flop so far)

The reason i want to spend now is that Man City are running away with the League and look unstoppable.

I have about £25M to spend, so who would you recommend? Who do you think could do well at United?

Thanks

Well, i would say your sorted for defenders at least in my first season there was no problem. I did have to strengthen the midfield since carrick and fletcher were really bad for me, also giggs played horrible.

If you need a young talent thats a fairly consistent performer, id recommend Felipe Anderson hes only 18/19 first season i didnt play him in alot of games but wish i did. Hes an Advanced Playmaker attack minded.

Would formation you play?

I play a 4-4-2 diamond as my main tactic so involves a DM. IF you want a really solid dm i recommend Adam Vass hes only 23 and you can get him for like 500k, consistently performed for me, finished season with a 7.3 avg rating.

Play Welbeck and Cleverley more.

I pwnt the league with Manure and had only bought Sven Bender and Lucas Andersen.

Offer 5m upfront and 51m in 48th months instalments for Neymar the deal should go through.

I would then ask the board to negotiate a deal for either Goetze from Dortmund or Hazard.

My utd team i have signed in first season
Hazard 47m (board interacted and signed him)
Neymar 5m up front 51m in 48months instalments
Nangis 2m
Niang (the 16 year old striker) for 6m

Back