Man Utd 2-0 Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 765

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo's stunning double is the highlight as Manchester United return to the top of the Premier League table.

More...

THe free-kick was lush, easy game for Utd :)

yeah was good performance by united, ronaldo is unbelieveable isnt he really, although i would like to point out to some selective memoried man united fans that ronaldo takes pretty much all your free kicks and he does about 2 of those a season - most of the time he hits the wall or it hits row Z. was spectactular though

ronaldos odds of scoring are better than any striker in the prem , for him to score any time is like 5/6! its just not right!

Seen better, but was nice. 27 for the season?

27 aye, I seriously reckon he can reach 40 in all comps, which would be unreal for a winger. Last night his fk was unbelievable, I was at the opposite end to it so could see all the swerve etc. Everyone was gobsmacked. I'm not sure if it was the best ever fk in the Prem but its certainly up there.

yeah was good performance by united, ronaldo is unbelieveable isnt he really, although i would like to point out to some selective memoried man united fans that ronaldo takes pretty much all your free kicks and he does about 2 of those a season - most of the time he hits the wall or it hits row Z. was spectactular though

yeah usually his strike rate is shockin but this season its improved, I think that was the 5th fk he's got this season

Some free kick. He just keeps scoring a mean in a few weeks he will have 30 which is outstanding for a striker never mind a winger.

Back