Man Utd 2-0 Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 409

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Headed goals from Patrice Evra and Javier Hernandez seal victory for Manchester United against Wigan, who have two men sent off at Old Trafford.

More...

good solid 3 points, we always beat wigan. good to see it continue.

Good that we capitalised on Arsenal and Chelsea's respective losses this weekend, now it's time to look at beating Blackpool at Bloomfield Road next weekend, regardless of whether we're favourites to win or not.

I was also surprised that they were taken down to 9 men. That gave us a massive advantage.

Good that we capitalised on Arsenal and Chelsea's respective losses this weekend, now it's time to look at beating Blackpool at Bloomfield Road next weekend, regardless of whether we're favourites to win or not.

I was also surprised that they were taken down to 9 men. That gave us a massive advantage.

We've got Blackburn next weekend mate, I'm going :)

Anyway yeah, good performance and nice to see Evra on the scoresheet as well as Rooney back in action. He looks up for it, and I think if he had played from the start then he might have got a goal but hopefully he'll start next week and get a goal to get that confidence back and give us 3 points.

Back