Man Utd 3rd season 42 mil

• Thread starter Thread starter mcarton
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

mcarton

Reaction score
who would you strongly advise i buy?

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

any position btw

toti hes a killer winger and he will be cheap! play him on the left and he will get lots of goals from cutting inside

What seems to be your biggest problem? Conceding goals?, Scoring?, Defence is shambles?

More info needed. If you could post a screenie of your team

[/ATTACH]

i was pretty tight in defense and scored quite a few too but didnt win enough in the big games
play 442 diamond

if u could suggest a better formation to go with the team then that would be appreciated

defense is starting to age tho

4-4-2 formation is best for united. Set the wide players to winger-attack. Have an advanced forward and poacher, box to box midfielder and deep lying playmaker. Set full backs to attack. Also try and sign Shawcross and Phil Jones to make your defence stronger and a bit younger. Maybe Vidal to partner Kaka in midfield??

I don't see anything wrong with that squad. Could add a defensive midfielder though. Vidal would be your choice.

BTW, how did you end up 5th?

Looks like you need a big performer in the middle, i'd suggest Javier Pastore.

Also, I can see you're still playing Rio in defence? Not sure about you but I hate slow defenders, and at his age he must be losing the pace, so possibly look for a dominant defender such as Sakho, Rannochia, Otamendi or Kjaer?

Winger: Alexis Sánchez
Playmaker: Pastore
Central defender: Neven Subotic
Striker maybe: Neymar/Hulk

thnks
would get vidal bt alredy fon to city, any other cdm's i could get?
(alredy had a bid accebted for abala from bayern, anyone know if hes any gd?)

Moussa Sissoko, Jack Rodwell?
sissoko is an option and i agreed a fee for rodwell a few seasons back and he wouldnt talk to me :'(

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Winger: Alexis Sánchez
Playmaker: Pastore
Central defender: Neven Subotic
Striker maybe: Neymar/Hulk
do you not think that hazard would be good enough as a winger?

Play Hazard as an attacking midfielder...hez good as an attacking midfielder with an inside forward role..!

sissoko wont join ever

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Play Hazard as an attacking midfielder...hez good as an attacking midfielder with an inside forward role..!
wat about kaka?

Buy Yan M'Vila he can play as a DLP and ball winner. Sissoko is an awesome box to box player. Then a CB, RB, and CF.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

sissoko wont join ever

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

wat about kaka?

**** Kaka. He'll be too old by the third season. An old, skillfull brazilian is not the way forward.

Sissoko won't even join Utd?

Gareth Bale, buy him, play him as an AML inside forward moves into channels. Goals and assists await.

Back