Man Utd boss expects tight finish

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 521

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is predicting the closest finish in Premier League history in the battle for the title.

More...

That's a nice example of Mr. Ferguson stating the obvious.

Not quite as bad as this one though:

funny-sign1.jpg

Another case of fergie minds game. i ****** love it.

Yup, it's genius.

well it will now make the players realise how close it is going to be, Fully Motivate the utd players, to up there game. The Chelsea and arsenal players probaly will now feel a little bit nervous, more arsenal there due to there lack of experience in these situations. I am sorry Benitez didnt say this, cause you would of been turnt on if rafa said this.

Hmmm, seems like ferguson made some innocuous comment about the competetive nature of the title race this season. The bbc have decided to make an article on it and a few people have seen fit to take the ****.:$

How gay...

Last edited:
well it will now make the players realise how close it is going to be, Fully Motivate the utd players, to up there game. The Chelsea and arsenal players probaly will now feel a little bit nervous, more arsenal there due to there lack of experience in these situations. I am sorry Benitez didnt say this, cause you would of been turnt on if rafa said this.

you're reading way much into this, he just told the truth.

To be fair, i doubt that was an attempt at mind games scott. Just an observation really.:P

By saying "I expect a tight finish" oO)

Mind games are designed to get people and players thinking. sometimes stating the obv cant be a form of mind games.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

In turn you would of slammed him.

I would of laughed at his temps of minda games, as we all know what happned lat time he tried to play mind games. That Rant

Mind games are designed to get people and players thinking. sometimes stating the obv cant be a form of mind games.

So if i asked you "78+8" Is that a mind game XD

So if i asked you "78+8" Is that a mind game XD

He has said it will be tight. then gone on to say

"We only have eight games left. Chelsea have nine. We are all involved in Europe. Chelsea also have the FA Cup."

so adding more pressure on Chelsea to say they got another competition. and another game.

"You have to think about goal difference," added Ferguson.

another form of playing a game with the mind.

he hasnt just said this will be tight, it the other stuff he has just slipped in that will add pressure and get other clubs thinking.

Last edited:
Back