JakePNE

Reaction score
Vidic and ferdinand are getting old now - currently in 3rd season - ferdinands like 32 now, Ive got nicolas otamendi and i need 1 more young defender who turns out to be world class. I dont think chris smalling turns out to be any good + i dont no about jonny evans

Oh and i need a left back - evra ages 30 so basicly im shipping out all of my defence

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:51 PM ----------

try the search tool,he's quality and available on a free
Who ? :S

Fabio for Left back
Rodwell For CB Cover, Evans is class

I just put vidic up for sale for 30mil - inter, city, chelsea, barca, fiorentina howeva u spell it, valencia and arsenal have bidded :O should i sell him?

Otamendi, Helan, Fausto Pinto, Kolarov, Vargas, Sakho, Danny Wilson, Shane Duffy, Jack Rodwell, Dan Gosling, Thiago Silva, Sokratis Paspathopolous (sp)

Should i not put a price tag of 40mil on him? see if i get offers if i do then to 50mil? lol then that would be worth selling him for 40-50mil ?

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Oh and i got offerd 12mil for ferdinand im not gonna sell him

He is too old, i doubt someone will offer 30 , 40 , 50 million for him , you can consider yourself lucky if you manage to sell him for 20-25 million , what's his estimated value ?

Now, you can replace him with players like : Cristian Zapata , Chiellini , Airton , David Luiz , Shawcross , Domenico Criscito , etc..

But i reckon you have Jonny Evans ( PA 174 !! ) , and even Cathcart in your team , aren't they good enough to replace your CB ? Chris Smalling is not worthy of man utd.

He is too old, i doubt someone will offer 30 , 40 , 50 million for him , you can consider yourself lucky if you manage to sell him for 20-25 million , what's his estimated value ?

Now, you can replace him with players like : Cristian Zapata , Chiellini , Airton , David Luiz , Shawcross , Domenico Criscito , etc..

But i reckon you have Jonny Evans ( PA 174 !! ) , and even Cathcart in your team , aren't they good enough to replace your CB ? Chris Smalling is not worthy of man utd.

His value is 19mil and I offerd him to clubs for 27.5m and all of them who I said offerd... He's now 29 so il sell but the fans ain't gonna be happy :)

Evans is world class. I sold Vidic for 45million, bought Mexes who is class aswell. Dont worry about Evans, he is consitently brilliant. Wilson from Rangers is superb.

just use Craig Catchart he is absolute class for me.. if u havent sold him already..
Toloi brazilian CB is also wonderkid..

just use Craig Catchart he is absolute class for me.. if u havent sold him already..
Toloi brazilian CB is also wonderkid..
His contract run out and i didnt have enough funds to renew

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

I play 10.3 by the way

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Right should i ofload vidic and ferdinand or not? what about evra? hes aging aswell could get 8miland then who should i bring in