Man Utd crush Bolton to return to top

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 609

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Dimitar Berbatov inspires Man Utd to a 4-0 win over Bolton that restores their narrow lead at the top of the table.

More...

good win and performance from utd roll on next saturday

Great win for us, and for once, Berbatov actually put in a good performance.
Last few weeks he's actually shown why we bought him and I just hope that he can keep it up for Bayern and Chelsea.

I hope rooney and rio where rested for the next to games.

am soooooooooooooooooo happy man utd to win there 19th league 8-|

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Come on utd

am soooooooooooooooooo happy man utd to win there 19th league 8-|

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Come on utd

i hope we have something to say about that.

Great win. Very good performances by Nani and Berb (tho im not sure he'll play in Munich). And hopefully it was just a rest for Rio and Rooney, and they'll return fit. It was good to score a few today as well after what Chelsea did, especially at such a difficult place

Yh. you probaly be saying well done. or beng bitter, one or the other

That was uncalled for really, he congratulated us on the win today and the fact we deserved to win.

was a really good team performance, particular was VDS, Berb, Nani.

The 8th strait win for Red Devil give their team advantage to maintain their good form. Great influence from senior player like Giggs, van der Saar and Scholes to the youngster helping them to be meatured. Pressing style created by Ferguson make the opponent stuggle to stop United from win in every match. If United maintain their good performance against The Blues next week, they will win Barclays Premier League title this season... Good Luck Devil... (6)

Vidic went super saiyan in defence! wow. Berba = class, Nani = amazing potential. Great team performance. Chelsea should prepare well for the next game lest they be embarassed (I guess they have plenty of time to do that 'cause I heard they're not in the champions league anymore? lol :P)

We cannot underestimate Chelsea come Saturday next week.They absolutely hammered Villa 7-1 and,although we beat Bolton 4-0,it was a fortutious win.They had quite a few gloriful chances to score.I think that,if we can overcome Chelsea,then the title should be within our grasp.If we win and Arsenal lose,we would hold a a seven-point gap over the Gunners and a four-point gap over Chelsea.Then,we would have to win the remaining games to stand a chance of keeping the title race out of the reach of Chelsea and Arsenal.

Back