Man Utd end link with Serb Ljajic

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 763

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United decide not to take up the option to sign Partizan Belgrade midfielder Adem Ljajic.

More...

I guess he is a Good Prospect, maybe someone else will snap him up and make Utd regret.

If you would read the article, you would understand.

i thought they had already bought him but i didnt read into it much but he has a big reputation in europe

Utd dont really need him so it doesnt matter

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Funny how it happened after Gibson scores 2 in the cup

he was part of the Tosic deal, still a great player, they saying its work permit problems, Ferguson thinks he has not developed how he was hoping and now decided against it, we did that with Morten Gamst Pedersen, our staff said he was too skinny to compete in the premier league and blackburn bought him the same season and think he scored the winner against us and in litterally every game we played against them.

i fear this will be the case with Adem, that we decide he wont fit in at Utd and let him go. watched lots of youtube video's, he has class and is quite big too.

hope it wont come and bite us in the **** :P Gibson is CM, Adem is a wide player

I remember reading about him 3-4 years ago. Many people likened him to a new Kaka.
Also, if you look on 'Sky Sports Scout' They rate him 10/10 for potential, with a possible price tag of 35M. So he can't be that bad.

A bunch of nonsense, the only reason why they didnt sign Ljajic is because there are too many youth prospects?????

How on earth can you have too many youth prospects??!?!?! And Ljajic is like 2 years younger than Macheda. With ronaldo, United had 5 first team strikers and 3 youth strikers, and still managed to give every player a chance to play, cant they do the same for Ljajic?

Whatever the matter Ljajic is going to F*ck united very soon by signing to a big club and emerging into another player united let go, Like G.Rossi, D.Forlan ...

Back