• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

CoA FM

Reaction score
Hi guys
I started with Man.Utd and I have problems with transfers
I dont now:Should I use Paul Scholes fo MC or should i buy somebody else
I have a problem with a formation I dont now what should i use
And the big problem i have is with wings and wing backs:especially with right wing back
should I use Rafael or should i buy somebody else
Thank you in advance

PC(Any other suggestion will be great too) (H)

Hi guys
I started with Man.Utd and I have problems with transfers
I dont now:Should I use Paul Scholes fo MC or should i buy somebody else
I have a problem with a formation I dont now what should i use
And the big problem i have is with wings and wing backs:especially with right wing back
should I use Rafael or should i buy somebody else
Thank you in advance

PC(Any other suggestion will be great too) (H)
scholes should be a deep lying playmaker but as hes old you will have to constantly rotate with carrick or another creative midfielder so you will need to replace him soon enough so you could get eden hazard(can also play on the wing) paulo henrique or hamsik are best but change them to advanced forward and they will work wonders
at united you have good wingers in nani valencia and giggs altho giggs is getting old so hazard would be a good replacement and parks quite good but can be sold to fund other parts of the team you have some good upcoming youths in obertan and bebe altho i dont like obertan so i try and use him when recovered from injury to get ashley young from aston villa. Rooney if needed can also be retrained to left wing and a great inside forward or AMC trequarista if you dont want to play him upfront.
also you should be fine at right back as rafael usually develops into one of the best but if you want someone else look at Serge Aurier from some french team but hes from the ivory coast he becomes good but id keep rafael :P
at my clubs i like a big tall striker so for the future you could get lukaku babacar or sanogo but for right now id get llorente 6 ft 5 from atletic bilbao and make target man
with united id try out this formation..
VDS
Rafae full back ferdinand apparently rio is a good ball playing defender vidic evra wing back automatic
fletcher box2box scholes/carrick deep lying playmaker
nani/valencia winger rooney inside forward
llorente target man hernandez poacher

good luck :D

Back