Man Utd - Future replacement for Fletcher, 5th season

• Thread starter Thread starter Kweck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Kweck

Reaction score
So here is the situasion. In 2-4 years Fletcher will highly likely need to be replaced/slowly phased out of my 1st Team since he will start declining.

Looking through regens that are available there are very few that has the potential and attributes to effectively replace him.

Right now i have two options as i see it:

Left pic: One of the most promising academy prospects i have

Right pic: Looks to be the most wellrounded foreign midfielder talent right now in my save

However, both have a similiar weakness and that is: A low professionalism attribute, 8 and 10 respectively.

Sherlock is being tutored for the 3rd time in a row by Fletcher and his professionalism hasnt gone up yet which has me worried. In addition as you can see he has very low Natural Fitness which doesnt look like improving either.

So i am asking:

Who should i go for?

Last edited:
Go for Koltsov, he's better but don't now if you can get a work permit.

Sherlock looks decent, great stamina but if you want him to be a replacement for Fletcher at CM you're going to need to seriously train his passing.

Thanks guys

And work permit wont be a problem i imagine. He is already a regular in Russias 1st Team as of late (4 Caps) with the continuation of the EC Quals upcoming.

but if you want him to be a replacement for Fletcher at CM you're going to need to seriously train his passing.

Indeed. I will have to consider if to put him on a Def or Cent Mid training schedule aswell (Using Ian Cs)

Last edited:
Why dont you just get a quality midfielder like a team like United deserves?

Because the quality non-regen defensiveminded midfielders out there will be to old in 2-4 seasons.

I really like Yann M'Vila, he's 21 or 22 at the start and is brilliant in a few seasons.

Should try Kevin from Zaragoza, touted as the next Xavi. Signed him for 700K for United and got paul scholes to tutor him! Passing and technique is quality.

Back