Man Utd go three points clear at top

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 453

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Goals from Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick help Manchester United open-up a three-point lead at the top of the Premier League with a 2-0 win over Portsmouth.

More...

**** yeaaaaaaaaaahhh. Its a shame though we didn't score more because we carved them open numerous times and it would have been good for the GD to rack up a few, although the win is what matters.

Giggs was unbelievable again, the way he has adapted is awesome. Scholes was good and Anderson was looking decent again too.

i missed this match due to my team having a league match last night heard united should've been up by 3 or 4 by half time, another 3 points in the bag and a game in hand, great for united.

I don't really care about the goal difference as i don't think it will matter in the end, cue benitez rant over the next day or soXD

**** yeaaaaaaaaaahhh. Its a shame though we didn't score more because we carved them open numerous times and it would have been good for the GD to rack up a few, although the win is what matters.

Giggs was unbelievable again, the way he has adapted is awesome. Scholes was good and Anderson was looking decent again too.
Anderson was more than decent. his ball for the opener was beautiful. giggs was good but he missed three sitters. fletcher was really good as well. anderson is majorly underrated by a lot of people except me and a lot of united supporters.

I think us getting a0-0 at Chelsea has effectively put them safely out the race too,

ppl are saying we gonna loose the season when we play arsenal but thats second from end we would have won it by then if we win our next 4 games

Anderson was more than decent. his ball for the opener was beautiful. giggs was good but he missed three sitters. fletcher was really good as well. anderson is majorly underrated by a lot of people except me and a lot of united supporters.

I know, I was there! Anderson had an awesome first half but imo chose the wrong ball a bit in the second half. Then again it was his third game in a week. I :wub: him btw, alot of people don't realise how good he is. All he needs is a goal, and he was so close. Giggs's finishing was dire, as it often has been, but his touch and control is still unreal. In those types of games against weaker team where he can play in a free role he can be as good as anyone. Although we win the PL and CL I wouldn't blame him for retiring.

Back