• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 953
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill6733

Reaction score
Hello everybody

so 1 month ago i started a new season with MAN UTD...

i dont really remeber my budget from the 1st summer but the players i signed were Jack Rodwell for 24m and Gareth Bale for 60m after interaction with the board..1st season and i won Champions Cup, League Cup and finished 2nd in Premier...so they gave my a 50m budget and i signed Marek Hamsik for 35m and Sandro for 17m.i also got a 15m or so from players i sold.

2nd season and my team was incredible...i only had 5 draws all season and i won everything.
the board announces an expansion for the stadium and a 25m budget for the tranfer.

WTF is that???? i asked for more and they generously gave me a 26m budget....:@

so now comes my question...is there anyone else with MAN UTD who can say something about next seasons??
will i get less and less money???is there anything i can do to get more cuz i can't do better i the upcoming season..i propably won't be as good as i was this one..friends with the rest big teams from Premier say they are getting good budgets :@

Wait, 74m for your first season and 52m for your 2nd season arn't good budgets?

To be fair mate if you start as Man Utd you can sign a bunch of kids and still win, go and look at some upcoming talents and pick them up cheaply. Some great talents which don't cost you that much especially and you'll get them on low wages for a top class team.

Regarding expansion of the stadium and transfer budgets... like in real life, if you pay to expand your stadium you won't have as much available for transfers - you're basically sacrificing short term finances for long term. 26m is still great though, and with the signings you've made you will be competitive.

1) Wrong section mate
2) You've spent so much in the first few seasons that you barely have grounds to complain about budgets
3) You should have been aware of United's debts to start with and budgeted accordingly
4) Why spend so much on very few players, sending on youth is also key
5) Consult Raikan's guide above, it's very useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back