Man Utd new signing - Biram Diouf

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K

Raikan007

Reaction score
this is Man Utd latest signing IRL!
looks pretty good too in the game, says he is a good premier striker!
history is impressive too! thought would share him! would like to get him in next save, looks decent! hope this helps!
View attachment 7772

View attachment 7773

yeah i know! its Black-in 09!
have not bought him, but trying to sign him for about 3 million max! wont pay more!
just to see how he does, give him a yr in reserves for the sake of it!

Funny bit on the players Wikipedia page...

It's believed that top United scout Ekeke, who has monitored Diouf closely on youtube videos(the whole 3 minutes of them), is claiming that the young starlet has the potential to be the next Manucho.

it says the new Eto'o but i like the Youtube crack! hahha
trying to sign him, but not making it easy for me! bid of 3.8 million now!

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

just bought him now. 4 million! watched him on youtube, looks really good, great in the air, and places shots nicely! think he is going to be a good signing.
someone buy him at the begining of the game! i cant start a new game cause everytime i try a crash dump occurs and have deleted the file and tried the other way about certifcaets ect and still not working!

ive had him from the start before... he's ok... monster in the game for Molde, but in Serie A he was just so-so...

i reality i think he will be a good signing, maybe in the mold(e) [excuse the pun] of Obafemi Martins

Back