Man utd palyers to reccomend

• Thread starter Thread starter vaughany92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

vaughany92

Reaction score
Hey guys if u were man utd i would reccomend you give frazier cambell ,jonny evans ,danny simpson a chance in first team . i started using them in cup games and they progressed really well in some games evans even beat vidic into the team and cambell beat diego forlan and berbatov into the satrtin eleven cambell ended up scoring 8 goals for me. danny simpson was back up to maicon but when he got injured played very well and him and frazier cambell came a big part of the england u21s im just startin my second season and cambell is wanted by chelsea and bayern muncih and evans by real madrid but not letting them go. also im going to give darron gibson and danny welbeck a chance as went out on loan to reading and played a big part in getting them promoted guys so yes i think you should give them a chance and dont sell them.

Last edited:
well theres no way campbell will beat owen or berba or rooney to my starting 11, as for simpson i have o'shea or neville or my main guy rafael, but evans i am a verry big fan of him.

i think evans in the future will become the best centre half in the prem maybe even the world but i think give cambell a chance any other young guys you like at man utd ??

macheda he is 1 of ma fave players and gibson n fabio. theres loads at united.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

if u have msn add me then we can talk on there: [email protected]

ive just signed rodney snejider and henri saviet im trying to sendd them to antwerp to gain experince macheda will go there as well as i have agureo rooney altidore and cambell so he dosnet stand a chance and i recomend u play tosic second season and ive been offerd 15 milion for him quite shocked to be honest i also sent anderson on loan to villa for the 1st season got him back now he got young palyer of the year so i think him and carrick are gonna be a gd partnership with fletcher and senna for back up possebon went on loan to fullham whilst rafael went to spurs on loan and the got valuable experince as they come back to me as quality palyers i think possebon is worth 3 mil while rafael worth 9 mill

Last edited:
Back