JamieFm91

Reaction score
I had found a new tactic on this forum so to try it out i started a new save, in a previous thread i'd posted someone had recommended Babacar as a good player to replace Rooney, so in anticipation of Rooney wanting to leave this game i had purchased him whilst he was cheap. After buying De Gea and Babacar i had 1.7m left on my transfer budget and arsenal were going to sign Václav Kadlec, of course i didnt want this so i matched their bid and signed him but now in my second season i find myself overrun with strikers lol >.<, obviously Rooney and Babacar must stay so that leaves Berbatov, Macheda, Welbeck and Hernandez, who should i sell (i'll happily sell 3 because Kadlec and Babacar are good future prospects) and whats the least i should take?

Additional information which may or may not help: i play a 2:3:2:2:1 style formation with Rooney up front

Sell Welbeck and Berbatov. Berbatov is pretty useless after the first season and Welbeck although versatile really isn't all that good.

Macheda is a beast in future, Hernandez is your goal machine for the next 10 years. Kadlec is actually pretty **** poor.

I thought kadlec was one of the best prospects :(, also kuszczak and lindegaard, who can be my bench warmer in case of De Gea getting injured?

Bench warmer GK?
Lukas Hradecky is a quality prospect and very cheap, Kadlec (with the right training and PPM, tutoring etc) does become a top notch striker within 5 years. Sell Macheda, Berbatov, Kuszcak and check on Welbecks avg for last season at Sunderland and his recent development in his stats, if its not impressive reading loan him out with a high fee/sell him for a good offer.

Sell Welbeck as he's a poacher. You already have Hernandez, Kadlec, Babacar that can play there.

What's the rush to sell these players? If you have to sell one sell Berbatov, maybe loan out Welbeck if you get a good offer, loan out Macheda too, but the longer you keep them the more valuable they become.

Bench warmer GK?
Lukas Hradecky is a quality prospect and very cheap, Kadlec (with the right training and PPM, tutoring etc) does become a top notch striker within 5 years. Sell Macheda, Berbatov, Kuszcak and check on Welbecks avg for last season at Sunderland and his recent development in his stats, if its not impressive reading loan him out with a high fee/sell him for a good offer.

Sell Macheda? What are you on :O

What's the rush to sell these players? If you have to sell one sell Berbatov, maybe loan out Welbeck if you get a good offer, loan out Macheda too, but the longer you keep them the more valuable they become.

Sell Macheda? What are you on :O

I couldn't resist, the adverts looked so cool... :O

SmokeWeed.jpg

Don't get me wrong Macheda is good but I would just flog him and use the money to buy Guarch/Medina/Lacina Traore but that's just me (A)

Make sure you sell to non divisional rivals cause I gave Adebayor to Spurs on my Man City game. Now I can't beat them and I lost a cup final to them. I suggest sell Berbatov and loan out Welbeck cause he's english and that always comes in handy.

sell berbatov macheda and welbeck, people may question to as why but there are better young STs out there than Welbeck and Macheda, i bought sanogo and from what ive read he is a beast so i got a better deal there and buy cavani he is quite young and he is a best of a player

I'd keep Kadlec, Hernandez Babacour, and obviously need Rooney for now, so i'd sell Berbatov, Wellbeck and Mechada, or if you are reluctatnt to sell, loan them out? :)

I started a save with man it'd recently too. I'm now in my third season. DO NOT let Herbandez go. First half of season 1 he was poor, and Berba was scoring in the bucket loads. I gave him cup games and a champ league group game and he eventually found his feet again. After the new year I gave him a couple of bk to bk starts and suddenly he wouldn't stop scoring. Like I said, I'm now towards the end of season 3 and he has been absolutely dynamite for me, so don't let him go. His value is currently 14mil and his stat are stunning compared to how they start.

I sold berba start of season 2, only got 9mil for him :(. But it's a big wage gone at least. I sent welbeck and macheda out on loan every season an there values are ever increasing.

In terms of a gk, lindergard is not a bad backup to be fair. Bit kuszsak is a waste of space in my experience. Flog him for as much as u can get and laugh atthe team that gets relegated because of him, lol.

Sold Berba and Welbeck for 17m and 8m plus 30% of next profit, used them funds to get me Sanchez to replace Valencia who along with hazard got injured for 4 months >.<

Sold Lindegaard and loaned kuszack out to Juventus and bought Asenjo to play reserve keeper,

Hernandez doesn't seem to do that well for me, probably cause of my formation but Machedo seems to be doing fairly well, in my second season he has scored 32, leading the clubs charts a head of rooney,

Kaka seems to have lost touch with mourinho, i'm tempted to buy him at 11m for my third season

Back