JamieFm91

Reaction score
I'm Man Utd in the season of 2014/15, after winning the CL and the PL the previous season, Rooney has decided to he has accomplished all he can at the club and wants to move on, there is interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid, bids for around 32M...i have a transfer budget of 27M so finance isn't really a problem. So really i'm after another striker similar to Rooney but younger. (Also it's worth a note that i've been offered Higuian for 19M)
Thanks
Jamie

Benzema and Khouma Babacar did well for me. But if youre that late into the game its likely that Khouma Babacar has moved to a big club anyways... + Benzema getting on a bit... Try for Babacar ? or Yaya Sanogo... but for me in all my man utd saves he ends up at Man City... hope this is some help... i'l have a look on my man utd saves for who i've bought and i'll get back to you.

Have you tried keeping Rooney though. Won't even enter contract talks ?

Yeah i attempted to get him to stay but i think i messed it up and all it says now is that hes expecting to leave the club in the near future and that the previous chat didnt go so well :( shame cause he's quite the machine, also another note, macheda will be the striker's partner

Leo, originaly from Cruzeiro, should be 20/21. Great complete foward.

Ahmed Soukouanna(check spelling) or Cedric Bakambu
free transfer fc sochaux

Back