• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 944

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview by Match of the Day commentator Guy Mowbray followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Man Utd and Arsenal in the Barclays Premier League.

More...

I would really like a boring draw or an Arsenal win (can't tell I'm a Liverpool fan at all can you), but my head tells me to expect at least a 2-0 win and Arsenal being completely outplayed.

Manchester United 3 - 1 Arsenal or perhaps 2 - 0.

Either way, I see a comfortable margin between the teams, with United scoring their first goal via slick passing, and their second/third with a counter.

Nani, Rooney x2, RVP.

I am sensing a big Man Utd win unfortunately. I think 3-0 Nani to score 2 and Rooney late on. I would like Arsenal to throw a spanner in the works though.

Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal

Just to be different and be hoping for the best.

Playing away, with all the suspensions and injuries mean a draw is out of reach for Arsenal. Would love to see one though but in reality we need a full side to attempt it.

3-0 to Man Utd.

I expect a United win but if anyone can cause an upset it's Arsenal, what people forget is while the side is comparatively weaker to last year's, it's still better than most in the league. 6/1 seems awfully big to me.

I fancy Man U 3-0.. But Arsenal played really well 2nd half at Udinese the other night, must give them a bit of confidence..

welbeck, legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ando !!!!!!!!!!! who needs sneijder !

Back