Man Utd v Fulham (1330 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 496

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Man Utd and Fulham in the Premier League.

More...

2-0 United today

Rooney and Carrick to score in the second half

thats what i wanted west ham to do yesterday:D

well unfortunately for you they didnt and i cant really see fulham getting anything today either they do well at home against the big clubs but when there away against the big clubs they usually play bad so i reckon utd will win it easy but im still hoping fulham can come up with something special :)

Hopefully it'll be Manchester United 0 - 3 Fulham again.

Can't see it happening at Old Trafford, of course.

hopefully fulham can keep rooney out of the game as much as possible but thats very unlikely

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

wayne rooney is really starting to annoy me lol

Didn't expect Fulham to get the away win today so not too disappointed. Would have been a real treat for Man U to drop points at this stage of the season though.

Pretty much surrendered when Hangeland was taken off, Bobby should of scored at least one of his two chances :'(

Thought Man United played a lot better when Park came on, provided a brilliant cross for the third goal. I don't really understand why Nani's ability is doubted, of course I don't watch United often but thought he had a brilliant game today.

If Bobby Zamora would have been any good it could have been a different story.

Pretty much surrendered when Hangeland was taken off, Bobby should of scored at least one of his two chances :'(

Thought Man United played a lot better when Park came on, provided a brilliant cross for the third goal. I don't really understand why Nani's ability is doubted, of course I don't watch United often but thought he had a brilliant game today.

since probaly january time, he has been so much better. really started to show that talent he alwasy had. Just his attidude can get really annoying.

Good result today. I quite like fulham as a side. hopefully they beat Juve on thursday and go through, Good luck Fulham

Back