• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 678

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United create a 10-point lead at the top of the Premier League as they brush aside Fulham.

More...

Very good win, we are now Turing it on, at the business end of the season Finally. Oh good times to be a manc indeed.

we have 2 games in hand and MU at emirates so its far from over

Today is the day I became certain that United would win the title.

United have won the title.

Arsenal are falling apart, exactly as everyone thought they would...

Due to Arsenals recent form, I'd say the title is Man Utd's to throw away. From now on, its going be who does/doesn't quality for the Champions League now

One of those games in hand is against Tottenham at White Hart Lane and even if you win that, we can still afford to lose at the Emirates and still be top.

The title was won last week for me.

haha weird thing is, if it was a united fan saying that, we'd probably get called arrogant. Still not counting my chickens yet, unless that Arsenal game is either drawn or won, only then will i start to even think we've won it

The title was won last week for me.

The title was won for me when Chelsea fell apart. Back then I said it was a one-horse race and it always has been...sure, Arsenal made it relatively close but no one (other than Arsenal fans) thought they could actually pull it off. Had they won the CC, maybe, just maybe, the momentum may have carried them to take it, but even then it probably wouldn't have happened. Of course losing it (and having to play Barca and ManU in the FA cup in such a short time span was very unfortunate) dealt them a huge psychological blow and they couldn't recover. I don't think ManU is any better than Arsenal (maybe a bit deeper), but they don't have the monkey on their back.

Title race is over for sure. Even if Arsenal somehow manages to beat ManU (a huge if considering ManU is perfectly designed to beat a team like Arsenal), they have to do better than ManU in the run-out. Now that ManU has gotten their tough games out of the way other than the Chelsea game, they should win just about all of them. I really thought they'd drop points to Bolton and West Ham, but in typical ManU fashion they managed to get wins there. Next season though, if Arsenal stays healthy I honestly think they'll win the title...their young squad will only be better. But they have that psychological hurdle that might make them finish runners-up in a couple of competitions.

You do have two games in hand, correct. However, you still have to play the following: Liverpool, Spurs & United.. At most I see you taking 3 points from those games, perhaps just the 1. You've also got to play Villa & Stoke who aren't exactly easy teams to play.

United do have to play you (Arsenal) and Chelsea, they're there hardest league games that they have got left, and the way United have been playing I can't see them losing either of them, or any of there other games.

I see Arsenal losing/drawing some.. Chelsea will finish higher then Arsenal in my opinion.

The title is far from over yet. With United still fighting on all fronts, it'd be easy to field a weakened team at some point and lose to a mid table team unexpectedly. That coupled with defeats against Arsenal and Chelsea and it'd be back in the balance. I'm with Mike, the Arsenal game is the decider.

I can't see Man Utd messing up now and i hope you dont, i'd rather have Man Utd win it then Arsenal or Chelsea.

brilliant win yesterday. Berbatov, Nani and Valencia were all brilliant in the first half but I fought we let Fulham come on to us too much in the second half. although we hold the advantage, the season isn't over until it is mathimatically impossible for us to not win the league, that said I reckon 3 more wins should do it.

Back