btwo5

Reaction score
started with 12million

de gea

varela/jones keane evans evra
verratti fellani
lallana januzaj kagawa/mata sometimes mata for januzaj
rvp/rooney

sturggling to offload the dead wood, cant get anyone to buy them even at reduced prices

trying to make money for shaw along with balanta,

also looking to get rid of

rvp welbeck young nani valencia cleverly ferdinand gigs buttner carrick vidic

Would it be realistic to do so? No. Because the club isn't the only one who decides that. So I suggest either being clever and building your team around the best player you hate but can't offload. Because chances are until their contract is up? You're stuck with then. Just thank God you don't have Rooney on 300k per week unless you edited it yourself (Marshall update doesn't feature it). Because between him and RVP they don't leave Manure till their respective contracts are up.

Cleverly is BS and I don't know why he's worth so much especially because the AI manages to sell him for that much. Same goes for Rafael. Cleverly, Rafael, Januzaj, Fletcher, Vidic, Rio, etc. are all sooooooo overrated in FM. Why'd you ever want to get rid of Vidic and Ferdinand is beyond me. They are BETTER defenders than Balanta at the start. Their "hidden attributes" such as consistency and big matches which both have a huge say in how a player performs week on week and they're OVERRATED for most Manure players.

Why didn't you start with a small team, learn how to play the game and try get a job/just add manager in 3-4 seasons when Manure will have got rid of those players naturally? Just an idea.

Good luck. I wish I had a vita. Jealous.

Would it be realistic to do so? No. Because the club isn't the only one who decides that. So I suggest either being clever and building your team around the best player you hate but can't offload. Because chances are until their contract is up? You're stuck with then. Just thank God you don't have Rooney on 300k per week unless you edited it yourself (Marshall update doesn't feature it). Because between him and RVP they don't leave Manure till their respective contracts are up.

Cleverly is BS and I don't know why he's worth so much especially because the AI manages to sell him for that much. Same goes for Rafael. Cleverly, Rafael, Januzaj, Fletcher, Vidic, Rio, etc. are all sooooooo overrated in FM. Why'd you ever want to get rid of Vidic and Ferdinand is beyond me. They are BETTER defenders than Balanta at the start. Their "hidden attributes" such as consistency and big matches which both have a huge say in how a player performs week on week and they're OVERRATED for most Manure players.

Why didn't you start with a small team, learn how to play the game and try get a job/just add manager in 3-4 seasons when Manure will have got rid of those players naturally? Just an idea.

Good luck. I wish I had a vita. Jealous.

i like to get rid of the pensioners and their enormous wages and start with a youth team and lower wages, i dont like to give over 50k myself but i make an exception to the likes of the Hazard's

i like to get rid of the pensioners and their enormous wages and start with a youth team and lower wages, i dont like to give over 50k myself but i make an exception to the likes of the Hazard's
Then I advise to choose a team like Everton, Southampton or someone like that.

Or. Cheat. Move them via editor and cheat. Because there is no other way to do it.

Then I advise to choose a team like Everton, Southampton or someone like that.

Or. Cheat. Move them via editor and cheat. Because there is no other way to do it.

always need to start with your favourite team, didnt even know editor was allowed in classic mode on pc