jord2009

Reaction score
I want to have a youthful look to my squad i have £46,000,000.. i want a Play maker Cm a striker some one who will get me a lot of goals again young and a good goalkeeper that will be ok to replace VDS and can learn from him for the whole season.. and a winger..... has to be fast and age isnt an issue really. im in my first season by the way

de gea for goal keeper keep welbeck and macheda they become class strickers and are young and what side winger mate?

get chamberlain for your winger qnd for cm you have paul pogba in your reservs and he is an absolute monster

i know it goes against what i wanted but i got Akinfeev modric and Ognjen Vukojevic

there still good but bring up paul pogba he could replace modric if injured and he will be very good for you

Xherdan Shaqiri for the wing. Vaclav Kadlec scores alot of goals as a pocher for me at liverpool. Something like 12 in 20 in his first season (18 years old). Try Thibaut Courtois for GK although he may be a bit young.
Lucas Moura (18) has a buy out clause of 6.75 million in first season at Sao Paulo.

Courtios is a class Gk in the first season i had him on a previous save and he was immense and was my no 1 from my 2nd season onwards

Back