Man Utd's Ferdinand charged by FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 539

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand is charged with violent conduct by the Football Association.

More...

i hope he appeals, then he be able to face arsenal on sunday as the appeal wont go through in time, with 2mo game ect ect

I'm guessing this is for lashing out at the Hull player on Saturday?

I think I saw that on Match of the Day, no doubt in my mind if the referee had of seen it he would of been sent off.

yeh agreed. kinda took the gloss of a good performance from rio otherwise

More than likely get a ban and a fine. But like Scott says, if United are clever, they'll appeal so he can play on Sunday,

Yeah looked solid at the back and should be ashamed of himself for his action really, a player which many kids look up to shouldn't be doing that sort of things.

And Anderson missed training, future "doubtful"..

Double wammy. XD

but will they have valid grounds to appeal on because of video evidence :S

still if the appeal it gets put up to 4 matches if they fail. so ir is worth the 30k appeal fee or woteva it is.

I'm pretty sure Fagan must of said something to him during the game because he did lash out.

Yeah true. Sadly the only thing the FA will focus on is what Ferdinand did which is good that they will punish him but some things like abusing other players etc shouldn't be allowed but I guess you can't do much about it really.

it was needless he deserves the book gettin thrown at him

Rio Ferdinand is a top class player, shame he's a top class idiot as well.

it is very unusual of rio to lose his head. normally a composed man

Back