MANAGER OF LEGENDS JOURNEYMAN | FM24

Coming up to the end of the winter transfer window we are top of the league! Now we play Bayer Leverkusen in the hopes of automatically qualifying for the Round of 16 in the Champions League!

It's the Champions League Final against Man Utd! Can we win and do the quadruple this season? If we do it'll be the first time Matt's ever done one in his 10+ years of playing FM!

After the loss in the Champions League final, we go again for the next season. However, me and the Director of Football don't quite see eye to eye this episode as the DOF sells my players and brings no one in to replace them!

Another window leads to another lack of transfers. With my patience running thin maybe it's time to leave Real Madrid?

This could be our final ever episode with Real Madrid. So for this reason we must win in the UEFA Champions League final against Barcelona!

Well the awful transfers by the Director of Football has made me leave Real Madrid. Which team do we join? And can we bring glory to them like we have every single club we've been at? (Ignore Croatia Zmijavci!)

The January transfer window is done and dusted and now we face Spurs in the league. But with a totally boring game my dog Shadow decides to invade the dugout (my seatee) and cause mayhem!

Surprisingly, we have an FA Cup final to play! Even though we are terrible and have insecure job stability! Can we win it and get into the Europa League to please the board and fans?

A new season dawns and with it means more problems! Having kept our job after a poor season we now have registration problems as all that sign can't really be registered! It's awful!

We are already leaving Crystal Palace! A once in a lifetime opportunity to manage in a new country has popped up and we just have to take it! Which club and which nation is it?

We are coming up to our final game of the season. With continental football secured, can we finish off strong? Drama awaits in stoppage time drama, however!

THIS BOARD IS MAKING ME ANGRY! THIS DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL IS MAKING ME FURIOUS! Wait?! I think I'm turning into the Hulk! Jokes aside it's a bit of a mess at Napoli.

Somehow, just somehow, we are doing well! How, I do not know. But with another disappointing transfer window, can we keep the form up and win things?