Manager Picture

• Thread starter Thread starter Scotty98TR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can add a picture to your manager (like you can when you first make your manager) after you've already started the game?

Dont think so mate i tried but could not find how so had to start again:(

You can. You can add the picture into a facepack folder that you may have downloaded. But you need to find your managers unique ID then edit the config file of the facepack folder to include yourself. Its a complicated process but should be possible (certainly was in FM10 when I last tried it)

You can. You can add the picture into a facepack folder that you may have downloaded. But you need to find your managers unique ID then edit the config file of the facepack folder to include yourself. Its a complicated process but should be possible (certainly was in FM10 when I last tried it)
lol. never thought about doing it that way,should work!

Thats the kind of thing I was thinking might be possible, but I didn't know if you could do it with managers as well as players. I've found the ID, any ideas how to edit the file? Thanks!

1. Open it with Notepad

2. Go to the end of the file

3. You'll see a bunch of lines that are all the same except for a number that changes and is repeated.

4. Copy the last of such lines and paste it adding a new line, then replace both instances of the number with your ID.

Back