Managerial Casualties

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 1K

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
I thought I would make a list of managers that have left during the season, so here goes..

10th August - Martin O'Neill - Aston Villa - Resigned

12th August - Steve Coppell - Bristol City - Resigned

14th August - Kevin Blackwell - Sheffield United - Mutual Termination

19th August - Chris Turner - Hartlepool - Resigned

Please let me know if I've missed any.

Last edited:
I was never Hartlepool manager! ;)

But, seriously, this is a pretty good idea actually.

What about Coppell, Bristol City manager?

lol at missing the biggest two of the season so far.

Skillllls.

Martin O'Neill left before the season began, so I assume that is why he was excluded.

I know, I know.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Martin O'Neill left before the season began, so I assume that is why he was excluded.

No, I was supposed to add him.

Alright. I was going to mention his absence, but wasn't sure if those in pre-season counted.

You can add Hughton to that list very soon. XD

Tony, he has had one game in the Prem, against Man United, give him a chance for **** sake.

Plus the Championship is one of the hardest leagues to get out of, and he did at the first attempt, god I'd hate for you to be a chairman!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

What about his previous attempt?

Oh yeah, where he had like 6 games, the whole club was a down, not even Alan Shearer or Joe Kinnear could turn it around, plus it was Hughton's first ever managerial job, so yeah, Tony, once again, your right.

IMO, Mancini could be next.

On another note, Sam, who's Stockports manager since Ablett left?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Plus the Championship is one of the hardest leagues to get out of, and he did at the first attempt, god I'd hate for you to be a chairman!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Oh yeah, where he had like 6 games, the whole club was a down, not even Alan Shearer or Joe Kinnear could turn it around, plus it was Hughton's first ever managerial job, so yeah, Tony, once again, your right.

IMO, Mancini could be next.

Alan Shearer and Joe Kinnear - Poor managers.

On another note, Sam, who's Stockports manager since Ablett left?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Alan Shearer and Joe Kinnear - Poor managers.

Our manager's Paul Simpson, and he's done well in his first two games.

How do you know they were poor managers, they had very few games!

You know nothing. XD

Kinnear was pretty **** tbh, Shearer didn't really have enough time, or a chance to sign any player he wanted, bit harsh judging him on that short time in charge.

I personally don't think we could afford to replace Hughton with anyone better.

Back