Managerial Experience Levels

Reaction score
At the very start of the game u have 4 diffrent options automatic,semi-pro,pro,international.what do these reflect in game? Does it make the game harder if you go international experience,and easier if its automatic.Just out of curiosity guys thats all.

cheers

I think it only affects how much your players will listen to your pep talks.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

I think it only affects how much your players will listen to your pep talks.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

So basically what u are saying is then if you have "international experience" then they will pay more attention?
cheers

The reputation has the most important impact when you start a game, the higher your ranking, the higher your reputation which will mean you can get better jobs and the players will respond to you more easily

The reputation has the most important impact when you start a game, the higher your ranking, the higher your reputation which will mean you can get better jobs and the players will respond to you more easily

So it doesnt make the game harder whichever level of experience u choose then no?

Yes it does, team talks are very important now and you don't want players ignoring you because your experience level isn't high enough!!:)

I made the mistake of putting my experience as sunday league... and the blackburn team just wouldn't play for me. Play it safe and go for automatic.

Back