Managerial Wages

Sean Taylor

Reaction score
Don't worry this is not going to be one of those threads where I ask if we can invest our earnings into the club XD

Basically what I would like to ask is does our wages come out the clubs wage budget? Or is it completely separate and doesn't really matter?

Just wondering because every time I've opened contract talks with my club, I always negotiate and take the lowest wage I can possibly get just in case it does inflict damage to my wage budget.

I'm not entirely sure but I do the same as you, doesn't really make a difference unless you're about to get sacked.

Don't worry this is not going to be one of those threads where I ask if we can invest our earnings into the club XD

Basically what I would like to ask is does our wages come out the clubs wage budget? Or is it completely separate and doesn't really matter?

Just wondering because every time I've opened contract talks with my club, I always negotiate and take the lowest wage I can possibly get just in case it does inflict damage to my wage budget.

Depends what type a save I'm doing. If I think I'm the bees knees I always negotiate the highest so I look mega rich in my profile. But on my current Liverpool one I'm doing realistic negotiations really. If I feel they aren't offering enough I notch it up a bit but usually I just accept what they've offered.

I always negotiate the highest I can get, couldn't care less where the money comes from. Miniscule boost to my ego >>>>>>> substantial contribution to my team's success. Yes I'm a selfish ****.

Always wondered the same and negotiate low to save funds.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comes out of wage budget,
Depends if your trying to play a realistic game or not, as i cant see a real manager taking a tiny wage to save clubs money,

One of the main things you should note is that your contract and wage act as safety net of sorts if you come underfire for poor performances; the chairman will be less likely to sack you if you are on a high wage with a long contract than if you select a low wage...

One of the main things you should note is that your contract and wage act as safety net of sorts if you come underfire for poor performances; the chairman will be less likely to sack you if you are on a high wage with a long contract than if you select a low wage...

This is new this year, no?

Back