Bomonti

Reaction score
Started out with Brentford and doing fairly ok, finished 8th when relegation was expected.

But, how do u actually build up finances in this game? Seemingly impossible to sell players and with a stadium with just 8.5k seats I aint getting much income. Got a 4m debt as well which aint helping so any pointers on how to build a club up from scratch?

It can take a while. Season tickets, good wheeling and dealing, prize money

i did it with leeds but there a better club, to be honest the best way is either promotion or fa cup run and draw a big team at home to make some income. and also at the begining of the seasons arrange a friendly cup and charge the teams you put in it i made like 500k

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Started out with Brentford and doing fairly ok, finished 8th when relegation was expected.

But, how do u actually build up finances in this game? Seemingly impossible to sell players and with a stadium with just 8.5k seats I aint getting much income. Got a 4m debt as well which aint helping so any pointers on how to build a club up from scratch?

also mate im starting a game as a lower league team so i wondered if you fancied a net game in the lower league?

Try a lot of friendly leagues? They bring in a few million£

Try a lot of friendly leagues? They bring in a few million£

Im not sure where people stand on making money that way. Some dont mind it and some think its almost a cheats way of making quick money in the lower leagues

I wouldn't call it a cheat, but it is a good tip.
The great thing is that you can now get pretty much any club in a freindly because the game now tells you the fee required for them to come, in my opinion, its your best bet.

A wee bit unsure if Im ok with arranging friendlies to get rid of the debt. Cheating.

Signed ***** topp on a free in my first season, scored 32 goals in 45 matches in the first season and now 17 goals in 17 matches in the second season, worth 1.2m but getting some good offers, worth parting from a top player to get rid of debt? Can u actually get the club to pay of debt at a quicker pace? atm we are scheduled to pay off the debt by 2017 but seems stupid if u got money to solve the debt.

Sell someone else, that'll mean you pay less per month on wages

Sold everyone, or given them away. Impossible to actually sell players. Got 17 first team players 3 of whom are on loan, sold everyone commanding more than £500 a week so just got my first team and then about 10 youngesters I got my hopes for and my u18 team. Got my wage bill down to 20k a week which is 8k under my wage budget. :eek:

Still losing like 150-200k a month.

woah man brentford poor ive not heard that one, honestly im southampton and its all about restricting yourself, if you buy you have to sell, if theres a great player on a free who wants 20k a week thats a big deal for a league 1 club, i almost went bankrupt with the saints so i had to sell a few players. hope i helped mate

Southampton? So much better than brentford, got a tiny stadium with a fairly big debt. Havent "bought" a single player and Im sure I wont be doing it for the next few seasons, all about signing up young players hoping for the best. Signed up ***** Topp, Jason Beardsly, Davide Enrico Somma, Sefoy Soley, Oliver Bernard and Danny Whitaker plus a few talented kids who are worth getting if u are starting out with a **** Coca Cola league 2 team. I would be screwed without ***** Top.

Dont have a problem managing my tiny budget, 4th place currently in the 2nd season so Im hoping for a promotion this year but I still cant see myself actually making any money and getting rid of the debt and getting a better stadium.

want a real challenge try trhe worst ever team in a non league, I'm with lincoln united, no money to spend part time contracts very small wage bill, it's very difficult but i gained promotion when I was predicted to finish 10th, well chuffed now I've got 1K to spend

Try being Great Yarmouth Town....In recievership 2 days after I took over