Managing in Brazil

• Thread starter Thread starter jam09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

jam09

Reaction score
I was thinking about starting a save with a Brazilian club and could do with a bit of advice on choosing a club if anyone with experience managing in Brazil could help :)

I've never done it myself personally, but I would be tempted to start with Santos if I were you for obvious reasons. Alternatively you could start with Corinthians.

If you want to dive in with a top team then choose Santos, Sao Paulo (spelling?) or Corinthians. Any of the other top division teams will be fun to play as well. It's easy to avoid relegation with a predicted relegation candidate.

If you are looking for more of a challenge as I did start off with a division 3 team, it's more than possible to get back to back promotions no bother.

Brazil is a fun nation to manage in with the state champs then the league and the two continental competitions if you qualify.

Focus on youth as there are endless amounts of senior players of all levels of ability to start.

Easy Game - Santos, Sao Poulo.

Internacional is a decent game as they have a few decent young players.. Leandro Demaio ad Oscar etc..

yeah i was thinking along the lines of relying on the youth system and making money off big sales to top european sides

Back