Managing in China

• Thread starter Thread starter Henry8597
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

Henry8597

Reaction score
I've just started a save with Shanghai and was wondering if anyone had managed in China before as when ive managed in small leagues before I have had trouble attracting players to join Eg. Drogba and Anelka type

Is there any players I can buy in that will accept playing in China or have you got any tips for managing in this country or Asia overall?

I've just started my fourth season within Shenua. You will have probably discovered by now the key is to keep Moreno and that Anelka is a liability. I've still got Drogba and he scores lots of goals. I've bought players from the Chinese National Team, the U23s, U21s etc. I've won trophies but cant find a job elsewhere (see 'career advice' thread).Let me know how you get on. Gangzhou are the best team.

I completed my second season last night, I am struggling with the amount of Chinease players needed in the team, Gangzhou are signing all the regens and the youth intake has been awful ... On the upside, Anelka has gone and Ive signed Soloman Kolou after he was released from Lille and hes averaging 7.99 a game at the moment!

i was playing as guangzhou.they have a sugar daddy and a HUGE transfer bugdet.
only problem is the rule for foreign players.

I have a save with Guangjhou and the only thing you can do is upgrade you facilities and buy the best chinese young talent. unfourtunately the chinese league can't seem to attract big players which is a bit unrealistic.

I find that it is hard to attract good talent too... But I have upgraded all facilities, but find it hard to get a decent defence with the foreign rules

I find that it is hard to attract good talent too... But I have upgraded all facilities, but find it hard to get a decent defence with the foreign rules
Do you still have Paulao?
if you win some trophies you can get playrs from arab clubs like keita,niang,quaresma,gyan but the rules with foreign players are the problem.

Back