Managing in Russia

• Thread starter Thread starter little1990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

little1990

Reaction score
I've decided to start a russian career, have loaded both the russian leagues and all of the brazilian leagues.Have started as CSKA moscow, just wondered if anyone else has any experience of this league and can give me any points. I've found that buying russian talent can be overly expensive compared to their ability, is there anyway around this or will I just have to grin and bare it ? Especially with the foreign player cap ?How did you find the very long 1st season? Will it not mean my players need to have a holiday near the end to recover ?Is there any good players I should look out for or any tactics you found work well ?Thanks in advance

I've decided to start a russian career, have loaded both the russian leagues and all of the brazilian leagues.Have started as CSKA moscow, just wondered if anyone else has any experience of this league and can give me any points. I've found that buying russian talent can be overly expensive compared to their ability, is there anyway around this or will I just have to grin and bare it ? Especially with the foreign player cap ?How did you find the very long 1st season? Will it not mean my players need to have a holiday near the end to recover ?Is there any good players I should look out for or any tactics you found work well ?Thanks in advance

Hey im just finishing my first season in Russia- I'd say buy a few younger talents like Jano, Alan Dzagoev, Nika Kvekveskiri. Think two of them are from Georgia, but theyre great players.

Will have a look at those players.I managed to sign the best youth players I could all for around 6k each, all at least 3.5-4 star potentials.As I've also loaded the brazilian league I was thinking about trying to bring some young brazilians over, in the hopes they would get russian nationality after a couple of seasons, do you think this would work ?Does the use of synthetic pitches seem to effect things ?

Back