Managing Manchester United. Need more players, maybe?

Sherkey

Reaction score
This is my current team, and I play a 4-2-3-1, with 2 CM, 3 Advanced Playmakers and 1 Striker.
De Gea
Luke Shaw/Fabio - Smalling/Vidic/Ferdinand/Zouma/Evans - Rafael/Phil Jones
Cleverley/Fellaini/Carrick/Fletcher/Giggs
Kagawa/Young - Meyer/Rooney/Adryan - Valencia/Zaha
van Persie/Hernandez/Welbeck/Leandro Damiao

I'm planning to sign Lewandowski on a free, in the January transfer season. I look set for this season, but what I'm concerned is the next. van Persie, Carrick, and Ferdinand are getting older, and Fletcher will get there soon, along with Vidic. Who do I get to replace these players, essentially? Cleverley and Fellaini can carry on, but Fletcher seems injury prone, so may need more cover. Also, since I'm interested in getting Lewandowski, who do I sell in the strikers department?

Since I always tend to have a problem with HG players, I'd prefer getting them young early, and training them, so that they become HG;; But if any slightly older players are exceptionally good, I'm open to that too..

any1 who asks for help while using a world class side shudnt b playing this game.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Thiago for CM? Davie is right though, if you're United you shouldn't need to be told who to sign.

In Sherkey's defense guys, a lot of newer players use the bigger teams because they are easier and learning the game. He asked for help, not your opinions on whether or not he is any good.

Vidic replacement-use Jones or bring in K.Papadopolous....Ferdinand replacment...John Stones or raphael varane....Carrick replacement...Will Hughes or Ross Barkley....Fletcher replacement...M.Diame or C.Tiote.....RVP replacement...Adam campbell