Managing small clubs, overachievers and underdogs.

Reaction score
I would like to make this thread a place to talk about your favorite small clubs.

Which you like to make a save with? Perhaps share what clubs you wanna try a save with.
Maybe be inspired by others ideas.

I will start mentioning UE Llagostera from the spanish 2nd tier. Really a fairytale rise.
Looking forward to playing them more in FM 2016.

Also would like to mention FC United of Manchester who finally got promoted to the 6th tier in England.
Will be a popular choice for many I guess from the start of release of FM 2016

In FM13 I played Dagenham & Redbridge and took them to the Premier League. That was a fun save and would not mind doing that again. In FM14 I played Eastleigh and took them to the PL and got the English hero achievement. That was not fun and it seemed more like work. So laboring trying to get every penny worth out of **** players. I just chose teams that I liked their nicknames. In FM15 I have stuck with a big club like Everton for my enjoyment. Once I get bored with my Everton save, I may go back to a League 2 squad but cannot see myself going any lower.

My current save took plymouth from league 2 all the way to CL glory in less than 10 seasons. Using ma own tactic of course.

I would like to make this thread a place to talk about your favorite small clubs.

Which you like to make a save with? Perhaps share what clubs you wanna try a save with.
Maybe be inspired by others ideas.

I will start mentioning UE Llagostera from the spanish 2nd tier. Really a fairytale rise.
Looking forward to playing them more in FM 2016.

Also would like to mention FC United of Manchester who finally got promoted to the 6th tier in England.
Will be a popular choice for many I guess from the start of release of FM 2016

That was a fun save and would not mind doing that again.
o.png

Back