Manchester City 1st Season!

Reaction score
Right, I have a set budget of £42 million but I am known to waste the money on expensive flops so I need good ideas for signings and ideally don't cost too much and also I need great tactics that make my team strong against most if not every premier league side! :)

First off, tactics, if you want to use wingers then I found Raikans Ama-Zing tactic to be good, if your not looking for wingers then I found Brobs17 4-1-2-3 tactic was great, got me 2nd in Premiership as Bolton, as for the signings, I would personally shift on Kolo Toure replace with Otamendi/Papadopoulos, I'd also get Corchia for Right-back and get rid of Zabaleta. Can't help much more than that because I don't know what tactic you will choose. Hope I helped.

I would probably use the tactics with wingers because I work well with wingers, plus I can get my budget up to at least £80 if I go for winning the title so any ideas? :)

Ok, then try Sime Vrsaljko, and I would get Hulk for the Right, maybe signing Fellani to partner Yaya Toure in CM? I think you could probably sign Cavani to partner Aguero and maybe Lavezzi on the other wing?

------------------------------Hart-----------------------------
Sébastien Corchia/--K.papadopoulos---Vicent kompany-- gael clichy/
Sime Vrsaljko domenico criscito

-------------yaya toure-----javi martinez/arturo vidal------------
---eden hazard/ ---------------------------- ballotelli/
André Schürrle iker muniain
-------------------- aguero --------- jovetic/ ---------------------
dzeko/anas achahbar

Tbh, you have a decent side already. But I know people like to spend the money when it's burning a hole in their pocket. Try Lucas Moura, Gotze, Hummels and then invest in a couple youth players.

Back