Manchester City 4-0 Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 827

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Mario Balotelli scores a hat-trick as Manchester City easily defeat out-of-form Aston Villa.

More...

aston villa are in horid form, i think they might have to sign a few players in january especially if they are losing the players that they are supposed to have leaving.

Awful. Useless. Disinterested. No quality. Cataclysmic. Painful. Houllier out.

Balotelli may be a ***** but he can do that. I'm sure he's a lot of for any manager to put up with but sometimes its worth it when players like that can be pure gold.

Sure Villa fans love the BBC for posting up this thread :D

Need some more adjectives there GodCubed? ;)

Sorry to villa fans, but villa were so bad. Just no adventure and no ideas in the midfield, too rigid, no movement and poor service to agbonlahor. You guys need o neill back.

I think Villa should wait to see what Houllier does in the transfer market, once he is able to bring in his own players, he will be able to implement his own style on the team. It must be hard making the transition from counter attacking football. Villa certainly need to get rid of a few faces though like Sidwell and Beye.

Balotelli may be a ***** but he can do that. I'm sure he's a lot of for any manager to put up with but sometimes its worth it when players like that can be pure gold.

Laziest hat-trick in all history. He's a good player though.

Sure Villa fans love the BBC for posting up this thread :D

Need some more adjectives there GodCubed? ;)

Get me my thesaurus.

Sorry to villa fans, but villa were so bad. Just no adventure and no ideas in the midfield, too rigid, no movement and poor service to agbonlahor. You guys need o neill back.

It was awful. No need to apologise for our crapness.

Don't mean to cause any problems on this thread, but despite his hat-trick he didn't really do much.

His hat-trick was made up of two penalties and a tap in from close range. He didn't work that hard and didn't give much to the team tbh. Fair enough he won the first penalty, but it wasn't even that good a penalty. Had Friedel gone the right way, it would have been an easy save. His second was a tap in. His third again a penalty that if Friedel had gone the right way he would have saved.

Don't mean to cause any problems on this thread, but despite his hat-trick he didn't really do much.

His hat-trick was made up of two penalties and a tap in from close range. He didn't work that hard and didn't give much to the team tbh. Fair enough he won the first penalty, but it wasn't even that good a penalty. Had Friedel gone the right way, it would have been an easy save. His second was a tap in. His third again a penalty that if Friedel had gone the right way he would have saved.

a hat-trick is a hat-trick good sir. he is now nearly as good as messi.

Silva was MOTM today for a reason. He ran the show, whereas Balotelli scored a couple of penalties and a tap-in.

Houlier needs to be sacked ASAP. Such poor performances within the past few games.

Least we didn't see Milner or Barry score past us. :D

Houlier needs to be sacked ASAP. Such poor performances within the past few games.

Everybody realising just what a great job Martin O'Neil was doing at Villa.

Thought Villa may struggle this season after O'Neil went, especially as it was so close to the start of the season. Hopefully they can make some decent signings in Jan so they can push up the table.

Oh god, that'd top it right off if they'd scored.

Everybody realising just what a great job Martin O'Neil was doing at Villa.

We adored him, we got complacent and thought that a 6th placed finish each year was where we belonged.

Back