• Thread starter Thread starter cuddles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuddles

Reaction score
OF course a lot of people choose to go manchester city when they start off as they want to transform the club with some mega spending. I was just interested in how people have got on with the cash and how they have transformed the club.......

Screenshots Please :D

GET IN THERE!!!! another Man City Thread!!! Yippi,life is so good.

Hmm this will just be full of about 200 posts saying

"I bought vagner love, hamsik blah blah blah. Then won the league every year..." Oh really? Well it's nice to know you've managed the easiest challenge in the game! Soo boring :/

why do people even bother being city,it's not a challange i am stoke 1st and in my 3rd season and still in the prem had a few close shaves like.

I was Man City ages ago when FM 09 first came out,City were a novelty then,i got bored very quickly,won the League in my first season then ended the game.

Its more interesting to manage lower league sides and build them from scratch with limited resources.

me personally dont like being good teams either but do u lot have to take the **** out of others, they enjoy it so back off. U dont have 2 look at the thread do ya.

I don't agree. Playing as city let's you try and great your dream team. Sure, lower league teams are tougher, as are foreign teams. I tend to go foreign, as mid table EPL is just dull.

But man city is fun, and takes several years before you can become undisputed biggest team in the world.

me personally dont like being good teams either but do u lot have to take the **** out of others, they enjoy it so back off. U dont have 2 look at the thread do ya.
Don't preach to me mate,there is freedom of speech in this country whether you like it or not,this thread will probably be closed anyway as soon as a Mod See's it as there are dozens of similar threads and it shouldn't of been started,and for your information i wasn't "taking the ****" just having a bit of ironic humour,so you "back off"

i am not takeing the **** just saying it's not much off a challange

i no u wernt but others were, some people enjoy winning all the time, they like the easy option but let them do whatever they enjoy lol

The challenge in man city is to win premier league spending less than 7M in a player

(H)
OF course a lot of people choose to go manchester city when they start off as they want to transform the club with some mega spending. I was just interested in how people have got on with the cash and how they have transformed the club.......

Screenshots Please :D

Heres mine.This is 4th season btw
The mouse was bloking igor akinfeev btw ;) thats my first choice GK
I trained hamsik to the point that he is a natural RM now.plays exceptionally well as a RM.
http://img50.imageshack.us/content.php? page=done&l=img50/8508/citytactics4thseason.jpg&via=mupload

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back